Fabric-softener sentence example
- The easiest way is to place a fabric softener sheet in the bottom of your laundry basket.
- During the fabric manufacture process a substance similar to fabric softener is used to enable the fabric to run smoothly through the looms.
- By accident I was wiping dust from a plant with a wet sponge containing fabric softener.
- I need to change the sheets on my bed, put some fabric softener in the wash Mom always does.
- Store items like soap, fabric softener and other supplies there so that they're in easy reach.Advertisement
- Washing and fabric softener should do the trick to alleviating some of this problem.
- Often, the manufacturer applies a fabric softener coating to make the towels look fluffy, but the end result is that they are less absorbent until laundered.
- Christian Bale's early acting jobs included commercial work for Downy fabric softener in 1982 (he was eight) and a Pac-Man cereal commercial in 1983.
- If you must put it in the dryer, do not use dryer sheets or fabric softener.
- Fill a large bucket with hot water and add a capful of fabric softener.Advertisement
- Be sure not to use fabric softener or dryer sheets because this may cause the garment to repel the paint.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener because it will affect the finish.
- Use only color-safe bleach, and use fabric softener sparingly.
- Nipple chafing feels worse underneath specific t-shirts, particularly cotton shirts that haven't been treated with fabric softener and textured, synthetic t-shirts.
- If you suddenly start to itch, try to remember when you last changed your detergent or fabric softener.Advertisement