Faa sentence example
- midair collision report with the FAA.
- Clebsch, Theorie der bindren Algebraischen Formen (Leipzig, 1872); Vorlesungen fiber Geometrie (Leipzig, 1875); Faa de Bruno, Theorie des formes binaires (Turin, 1876); P. Gordan, Vorlesungen fiber Invariantentheorie, Bd.
- NHF has also requested that the FAA include hemophilia in any list of disorders that require the use of a needle.
- Where the frontier between Egypt and the Sudan reaches the sea is Ras Elba (see further Faa iEA).
- As a result, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) made a decision to ban the use of this product by people working as air traffic controllers and pilots.Advertisement
- If flying, be sure your crate is approved by the USDA and FAA.
- The numbers are interesting, but a report by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) cautions "...there currently is no evidence in accident data that would support the ranking of individual airlines based on their safety records..."
- The FAA points out that air accidents are infrequent, and there is no way to use information on past accidents to predict future safety.
- According to the FAA, UV exposure increases by five percent for every 1000 feet of altitude.
- Air traffic controllers work with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to ensure flight safety by controlling air traffic.Advertisement
- Applicants who do not have prior experience as air traffic controllers must pass a pre-employment test authorized by the FAA.