F-a sentence example
- ï¿½; S = r A F(a 0, 711, a2,ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½bo, b l, b 2,ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½9ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½; xl, x2), viz.
- Thus f t2 ds (for A) = f A ds (for B)..
- If we take the axis of z normal to either surface of the film, the radius of curvature of which we suppose to be very great compared with its thickness c, and if p is the density, and x the energy of unit of mass at depth z, then o- = f o dz, (16) and e = f a xpdz,.
- N was i n f a v o u r o u r of inviting him.
- N was i n f a v o u r of inviting him.Advertisement
- Ã¯¿½; S = r A F(a 0, 711, a2,Ã¯¿½Ã¯¿½Ã¯¿½bo, b l, b 2,Ã¯¿½Ã¯¿½Ã¯¿½9Ã¯¿½Ã¯¿½Ã¯¿½; xl, x2), viz.