Ez sentence example
- Employers qualify to use the less complicated 940 EZ if they paid unemployment taxes in only one state and they paid the taxes by January 31.
- If a straight bar makes your wrists hurt, use a cambered bar ("EZ bar").
- For best results, use a cambered (EZ curl) bar that lets you keep your wrist fairly neutral.
- E Tracks - In addition to offering the song, EZ Tracks has a review, links to videos and artist information.
- Hertslet's Treaties Regulating the Trade, ez'c., between Great Britain and Turkey (London, 1875) presents a summary of all the principal treaties between Turkey and other states; see also Gabriel Effendi Noradounghian, Recueil d'actes internationaux de l'empire ottoman, 1300-1789, t.Advertisement
- Szekely wrote in prose, with verse introduction, a " Chronicle of the World " under the title of Cronica ez vildgnac yeles dolgairol (Cracow, 1559).
- Then dp/dz=kdp/dz = P, = Poe ik, p - po= kpo(ez Ik -1); (16) and if the liquid was incompressible, the depth at pressure p would be (p - po) 1po, so that the lowering of the surface due to compression is ke h I k -k -z= 1z 2 /k, when k is large.
- That known as Shunet ez Zebib is about 450X 250 ft.
- The next few years were consumed in struggles with his father and his uncle Abdullah ez Zagal.
- I have my scanner calibrated using Monaco EZ Color and Wolf Faust targets which helps with color accuracy.Advertisement
- Self-Hypnosis Made EZ provides a nice selection of MP3s to download.
- You can also visit EZ Merchanize.com for another look at Lens CPR.
- Your clubs will be cosseted by two inches of heavy foam padding and whisked along by the convenience of EZ glide wheels.
- And, if you have problems working with laces, there is an "EZ lace" option, which requires only one pull to either tighten or loosen the shoe.
- Employees with very basic finances may use IRS Form 1040 EZ.Advertisement