Eye-up sentence example
- On the other hand, if you'd like to draw attention away from your bottom or waist, and point the eye up towards your slender neck and collar bone, choose a V in the opposite direction.
- It is probable, therefore, that we have here a sharp alternation of generations, both generations being, however, precisely similar to the eye up to point of reproduction.
- The hand-turned wooden banisters lead the eye up the stairs to the vaulted ceiling and chandeliers at the top of the building.
- With design in mind, we will end by casting an eye up toward some of the city's great skyscrapers.
- With design in mind, we will end by casting an eye up toward some of the city 's great skyscrapers.Advertisement
- A dramatic, eye-catching fixture will draw the eye up to the ceiling, creating an impression of a taller, larger space.
- As an exterior and interior feature, archways soften the doorways with a sensual curving that draws the eye up and then down to the tiled floor.
- This job calls for two people – one who can manage the weight of the chandelier and one who can eye up the lengths to find the best fit.
- Oversized medallions and necklaces draw attention to a shorter waistline while chokers bring the eye up and create a longer look.