Eye-sockets sentence example
- Again, in Palaeotragus the horns (present only in the male) are situated immediately over the eye-sockets, in Ocapia they are placed just behind the latter, while in Giraffa they are partly on the parietals.
- Hidden partly behind a tree, the merry old elf grasps a disembodied doll's head with fake blood streaming from its eye sockets.
- Since the cheeks should be sunken in and the eye sockets should be empty, you'll use black surrounding the eyes (follow your eye sockets in a circular motion for guidance) and underneath the cheekbones, blended downward.
- The technology works because most eye sockets are the same shape despite differing facial structures from one person to the next.
- Goggles should fit the eye sockets properly as well.Advertisement
- When more severe deformities are present, repeat surgery of the skull and eye sockets may be necessary.
- It was a shrunken old man with no hands and empty eye sockets.
- The skull's mouth moves when the alarm goes off and a red light will glow in the eye sockets.
- Most of the procedural details involved in swordfishing are covered here, including graffing the fish through the eye sockets and gutting them on board.