Eye-opening sentence example
- Eyeliner can be tricky for novices, but a little practice is all it takes to achieve an eye-opening line.
- A pistachio green, a light pink, or a butter yellow hue will still have the same eye opening impact.
- Although a black line always adds drama, a lovely brown hue will define the eyes while maintaining an eye opening effect.
- Learning about anger, and it's sometimes destructive results, can be an eye opening experience that leads you to understanding your own personality in a more comprehensive way.
- It can also be an eye-opening viewing experience for parents, classmates and teachers.Advertisement
- The show was an eye-opening look inside their marriage and how Danny worked through many of his problems.
- These court records contain many eye-opening details, including names, ages and perhaps birth details.
- Clearly, there is more to dressing for the beach than donning a simple swimsuit, and exploring your options can be an eye-opening experience.
- You can learn about each other and have a playful, romantic, or even eye-opening encounter.
- These books can be eye opening and helpful if you are new to dating or need tips.Advertisement
- Eye-opening elements, like silk scarves, leather trim, and elegant jewels, add flair to an otherwise simple straw bag.
- While year-long or nine-month yoga teacher trainings offer the chance for new skills and ideas to sink in over the course of the week between classes, being immersed in yoga seven days a week can be an eye-opening experience.
- Younique Boutique Online sells animal print sheer boxers, thongs and even eye-opening bottom cutout underwear.
- Peppermint - Along with eucalyptus, this eye-opening fragrance stimulates the senses, clears out the sinuses and provides a serious wake-up call on those early mornings.