Exuding sentence example
- This amulet would have been valued for exuding divine energy and was probably worn as a protective talisman by a pious Buddhist.
- In small doses, shiny details have far greater impact, subtly catching the light and exuding radiant glamour.
- Superficial exuding wounds, for example donor sites, are also suitable for this therapy.
- You need to know without a doubt that you are the leader in this relationship, and if you are exuding that sense of authority, your dog will intuitively respond to it.
- Others are drawn to this personality like moths to a flame, partly because of the humanness of Aquarius and partly because of the constant air of self-confidence exuding in everything she undertakes.Advertisement
- If your piercing is hot to the touch, exuding red or green lymph or you develop a fever, see your doctor immediately since these are the signs of an infection that can be potentially serious.
- One of rock music's greatest love songs thrives today because you can feel the emotion Clapton was exuding.
- The cut cells die, and oxidized products are concerned in the change of color, the brown juices exuding and soaking into the cell-walls.
- The crudest method of rendering oils from seeds, still practised in Central Africa, in Indo-China and on some of the South Sea Islands, consists in heaping up oleaginous fruits and allowing them to melt by the heat of the sun, when the exuding oil runs off and is collected.
- The oranges, lemons, &c., are peeled, and the peel is pressed against a large number of fine needles, the exuding oil being absorbed by sponges.Advertisement
- Here he adopts the " Dev from Coronation Street " method of acting as a short hand for exuding academic charisma.
- The oil exuding in the cold dissolves the smallest amount of colouring matter, &c., and hence has suffered least in its quality.
- A hydraulic ram then forces the table carrying the cakes against a press-head, and the exuding oil flows down the sides into a tank below.