Extroverted sentence example
- While you may always be introverted, there are things you can do to be less reserved and more extroverted.
- I was a very extroverted person from a very large family.
- In general, most people tend to fall under either being more extroverted or more introverted.
- Zinfandels are generally not shy and this 2002 William Selyem Bacigalupi Vineyard red has a "Type A" personality with extroverted fumes.
- Most people perceive Aquarius as being rather extroverted with excellent social skills.Advertisement
- The solitary pounding of the pavement during a jog or the self-imposed isolation of standing in a corner lifting weights can get a bit tedious, especially for an extroverted person who thrives in the company of others.
- Although she continuously delivered good photographs, her extroverted personality sometimes bothered the judges because she was sometimes considered rude.
- If you feel particularly extroverted, Brother Bimbo has a wonderful design for an outfit best described as Swiss Guard meets Rainbow Flag.
- The match might even feel like finding home since both signs balance introverted and extroverted tendencies well.
- Homeopathic opium is used for those who have a history of emotional and/or physical pain while lachesis is given to those that are charismatic, extroverted or angry.Advertisement
- From that standpoint, it's easy to find something that will appeal to specific personalities; there's a beach towel out there for everyone, from the low-key to the more extroverted types.
- Unless you are extremely extroverted or you are in a serious relationship, you may not be meeting and dating as many people or as often as you'd like.