Extrovert sentence example
- Often, a good match is to pair up an extrovert and introvert to balance out each other.
- When did you become more extrovert, like you are now?
- People looking for discreet relationships run the gamut from straight to gay, introvert to extrovert.
- I had been a very extrovert person, living life to the full.
- I was only doing it because I am a total extrovert anyway.Advertisement
- I am still not as "outgoing" as an extrovert is, but I am not as introverted as I used to be.When we are young and hold back in our socializing, adults view this as shyness.
- Your personality - are you a real extrovert or a backroom person?
- Some men struggle with talking about certain things but I'm very lucky being quite extrovert and talking has never been a problem.
- Such a contradiction is common and often the extrovert has been achieved as a self-directed attempt to overcome what Aquarius considers to be a personal flaw in her character.
- I've never been particularly extrovert or on the field, but there is a place for the quiet men as well.Advertisement
- Opposites tend to attract no matter how glamorous your lifestyle is, so when an introvert finds an extrovert in Hollywood, they stand a better chance at longevity.
- To be sure, a Malibu String bikini is not for everyone, but if you happen to be an extrovert who lives for summer fun, this could very well be the bikini for you.