Extraterrestrial sentence example
- The extraterrestrial bodies which happen to find a resting-place on the earth are studied under the name of meteorites (q.v.).
- The Cat From Outer Space is a family comedy about a feline extraterrestrial named Jake.
- Trying to fit this case into the extraterrestrial hypothesis presents a series of problems.
- They also invented another acronym (VED) (Extraterrestrial Manned Vehicle) and the typist obliged.
- He is a reknowned world expert in extraterrestrial sample analysis and is a leading member of European scientists studying meteorites.Advertisement
- The null hypothesis is that not one of the available UFO reports represents a genuine sighting of an extraterrestrial spacecraft.
- The belief that physical proof of extraterrestrial spaceships is kept secret is hopelessly irrational.
- What is it about extraterrestrial visitation that implies the availability of physical proof?
- A close encounter of the second kind is not a direct sighting, but some lingering evidence that perhaps an extraterrestrial has been in the vicinity.
- Nor were all the dangers dealt with of extraterrestrial origin; sinister government cabals and greedy unscrupulous industrialists were also given their comeuppance.Advertisement
- Nevada's Highway 375, which leads to the secret site from Warm Springs, has been dubbed "The Extraterrestrial Highway" because of the many reports of spaceship sightings in the area.