Extraocular sentence example
- Cranial nerve palsies of the third, fourth and sixth cranial nerve palsies of the third, fourth and sixth cranial nerves may occur, affecting extraocular motility.
- The prognosis is poorer if the cancer has spread beyond the eye (extraocular).
- An extraocular retinoblastoma could involve only the tissues around the eye or could result from the spread of cancer to the brain or other parts of the body.
- There is no proven effective therapy for the treatment of extraocular retinoblastomas.
- Those with extraocular retinoblastoma have less than a 10 percent chance of disease-free survival for the same amount of time.Advertisement
- Extraocular retinoblastoma-Cancer that has spread from the eye to other parts of the body.
- Surgery on the extraocular muscles of the eye may be helpful when the child's null point is in not in primary gaze but located at least 30 degrees from straight-ahead vision.