Extramural sentence example
- Each course was repeated every 21 days. Response was assessed by extramural review of computed tomography scans.
- Until 1898 the octroi circle did not extend beyond the walls; but in that year it was found necessary, owing to the growth of the city and of municipal expenditure, to include the external quarters or Corpi Santi (a name also applied to the extramural portions of Cremona and Pavia), with their large industrial population.
- extramural settlement apparently abandoned.
- extramural year placements for students, staff may be able to help informally in some cases.
- As it was illegal in Roman times to bury within the walls, we are forced to the conclusion that the places where these sepulchral remains have been found were at one time extramural.Advertisement
- The city walls, begun in 1671 and completed about 1740, were almost entirely demolished between 1863 and 1880, only a few insignificant remnants having survived the American military occupation of 1899-1902; but it is still usual to speak of the "intramural" and the "extramural" city.
- extramural students could carry out the exercise via the Internet.
- extramural activities.
- extramural studies.
- extramural Year.Advertisement