Extradited sentence example
- extradited for crimes against humanity.
- extradited to face charges related to the conflict in Northern Ireland.
- extradited back to Northern Ireland.
- His assassin, James Earl Ray, is arrested in London, England, on 8 June and promptly extradited to the USA.
- He was eventually extradited and returned to the UK to stand trial.Advertisement
- extradited from the country under new legislation.
- Chapman and his crew are allegedly being extradited to Mexico on kidnapping charges, where bounty hunting is illegal.