Extra-curricular sentence example
- You may find yourself involved in playing skittles at lunch time or going off together with your group on some extra-curricular activity.
- You can enhance your resume by adding things like important and relevant college courses, a section highlighting your skills and any extra-curricular activities that seem pertinent to your job search.
- Graduates who were actively involved in extra-curricular activities might get a kick out of having the school mascot replicated on cake.
- Trump felt her extra curricular activities were taking her attention away from running his upscale golf courses.
- Richie was involved in many extra-curricular activities during her childhood, including figure skating, guitar and piano.Advertisement
- They'll see your grades, list of extra-curricular activities, and ACT or SAT scores, but these things don't give them a chance to get to know you as a person.
- One advantage of homeschooling is that your children can pursue personal extra-curricular activities at leisure, without necessarily having to fall in line with peers.
- Remember that your children probably do not need twelve different extra-curricular activities.
- If our kids have extra-curricular activities that involve practice at home or have to be driven places often, are you willing to pitch in and help?
- For older children, keep in mind that with a busier schedule (sports, extra-curricular activities, and part time jobs), one or two things may not get done a month.Advertisement
- The same holds true for other extra curricular activities like academic competitions and marching band.
- The Idaho cheerleaders of the University of Idaho are made up of dancers, and they are considered an extra-curricular spirit squad as opposed to a sport.
- Since none of the schools that NYC Prep cast members attend allowed filming on school property, most of what is shown on the series centers on the teen's extra-curricular activities.
- Allow them to participate in a variety of extra-curricular activities.