External-stimuli sentence example
- He accepts Fechner's extension of Weber's law of the external stimuli of sense, while judiciously remarking that " the physiological interpretation is entirely hypothetical."
- This theory of complementary colours as due to the polarity in the qualitative action of the retina is followed by some criticism of Newton and the seven colours, by an attempt to explain some facts noted by Goethe, and by some reference to the external stimuli which cause colour.
- The external stimuli of a picture of a cat could spark off such emotive responses in you.
- These materials interact with external stimuli like soaps and stimuli to produce unwanted effects.
- Maintaining a quiet home without sudden disruptive noise will minimize some of the external stimuli that may trigger night terrors.Advertisement
- Just as paranormal investigators remove sensory stimuli when reviewing evidence of their ghost hunts, you can also benefit from the removal of external stimuli such as ambient light and background noise.
- It is different, too, for different senses with the same observer, and different even for the same sense when the external stimuli differ in intensity.