Extensible sentence example
- Other technologies were developed such as Dynamic HTML, Flash, XML (eXtensible Markup Language), and other protocols like PHP, AJAX and Ruby on Rails.
- There is set up at once a certain hydrostatic pressure, due to the turgidity which ensues upon such absorption, and the extensible cell wall stretches, at first in all directions.
- Bernoulli also considered the cases when (I) the chain was of variable density, (2) extensible, (3) acted upon at each point by a force directed to a fixed centre.
- The extensible tongue, though practically serving the same end in both groups, is essentially different in its quasi-tubular structure, and there is also considerable difference between this organ in the Nectariniidae and the Meliphagidae.
- You can make a simple, complete game without much effort and it's almost infinitely extensible.Advertisement
- The model is readily extensible to more complex sound generation processes.
- The tool is also built in modular form to be easily extensible.
- This makes DaRT networks fully extensible with no wiring or central switching facility.
- The Canvas framework is designed to be very extensible.
- What is gdbm GNU dbm is a set of database routines that use extensible hashing.Advertisement
- I don't think there is an extensible life-lesson here.
- Our method can be seen as a direct generalization of methods for periodic orbit continuation and it is extensible to tori of arbitrary dimension.
- This is based upon the allowable characters in eXtensible Markup Language (XML) tag names, but restricted further to only uppercase characters.
- The word "extensible" implies that the user, in this case the blogger, can expand the language's capabilities.
- With the advent of dynamically generated sites, a great deal of HTML has been replaced by more suitable languages such as eXtensible Markup Language (XML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).Advertisement
- Extensible Markup Language, more commonly known as XML, was developed to hold and carry data.
- You get the power of MySQL behind the eXtensible Markup Language (XML) of your site, with a few simple keystrokes.
- So extensible is viscous glass that it can be drawn out into a filament sufficiently fine and elastic to be woven into a fabric.