Extendable sentence example
- This Association condemns the prison service for using the increase of boot and shoe allowance to fund extendable batons.
- Quest Sport-Featuring reflective accents and an extendable leg rest, this Maclaren stroller is suitable from three months and offers four seat positions.
- As far as a programmable snooze goes, the unit has an extendable snooze system where the snooze time can be set for anywhere between 10 and 60 minutes.
- This is where extendable tables and tables with removable leaves come in handy.
- The wide-reaching, extendable arm of a wall mount mirror is an outstanding feature that allows the user to pivot the mirror accordingly and examine all areas of the face.Advertisement
- The styles range from funky-colored glass droplets to elegant nickel-plated cylinders or frosted globes, and are usually suspended from above by a cord, chain, or extendable stem.
- Many stem systems are extendable up to 10 inches.
- The DC23 includes an extendable tube and wand, enabling the device to reach every nook and cranny of your house.
- This suitcase is a real traveling treat that features an extendable handle which pulls out of the suitcase's top, a PVC surface, and two wheels for your little girl to utilize when tugging her luggage around.