Explicated sentence example
- Here, church dogma has explicated what was implicit in revelation.
- explicated the concept he has in mind sufficiently to distinguish it from Feldman's.
- The primary research methodology is problem-solving itself, which often, in practice, cannot be fully explicated.
- Many of his views and statements are misleading as to my intentions, which were available and clearly explicated in my book.
- explicated in some detail) make a helical staircase.Advertisement
- We may, alternatively, describe Martineau's religion as his applied philosophy or his philosophy as his explicated religion, and both as the expression of his singularly fine ethical and reverent nature.