Expletive sentence example
- Members of the band have come forward in Ashlee's defense, claiming that she is "nothing short of awesome" and her relationship with Pete has in no way contributed to their lack of Grammy nods, calling the very thought "(expletive) absurd."
- Even the cat looked up, more from the cessation of her patting than Dean's expletive.
- This proliferation makes rather risible the Guardian's expressions of expletive fatigue in relation to Gordon Ramsay's television appearances.
- This proliferation makes rather risible the Guardian 's expressions of expletive fatigue in relation to Gordon Ramsay 's television appearances.
- An elderly worker from Wolverton explained they became gray due to the " (expletive deleted) from the [engine's] chimney.Advertisement
- Another problem I found is the decision to include the occasional expletive (on the track ' Impulse ' ).
- We listened to the crack of rock and the occasional expletive as a piece came too close for comfort.
- Some people react very strongly to a person who uses the phrase "Double-you tee eff?" in a verbal conversation, because it does stand for an expletive.