Expensively sentence example
- That is eloquent proof of the vast over production, expensively underwritten by the taxpayer.
- Girls' dresses for such occasions may have included lace, may have had shorter sleeves (which would have been more likely to be puffed), and the fabrics would be shinier and more expensively dyed.
- Depending on your budget, you have many options such as passing out flyers, using local newspapers, newsletters, radio announcements and more expensively billboards and TV commercials.
- By creating a two-week rotating menu plan, you can make meals less expensively by making sure each recipe easily accommodates two dinners.
- Men's Shoes run a little more expensively.Advertisement
- These boat-pans were for many years almost everywhere employed, and did their work quite well, but rather expensively.
- She had a very lovely voice which had been expensively cultivated.
- But the cultivation of tobacco is confined almost exclusively to the valleys of the Connecticut and Housatonic rivers, and these lands are constantly and expensively treated with nitrogenous fertilizers; the grades raised are the broad-leaf and the Habana seed-leaf wrappers, which, excepting the Florida growth from Sumatra seed, are the nearest domestic approach to the imported Sumatra.
- Largely owing to activity in public works Boston has long been the most expensively governed of American cities.