Expending sentence example
- It is worth expending some energy on doing this personal ephemeris for a whole year.
- He spent nearly all his life in Upsala, building anatomical laboratories, conducting musical concerts, laying out botanical gardens, arranging medical lecture rooms - in a word, expending ceaseless energy on the practical improvement of the university.
- Most models have several cooling settings as well as fan speeds that cool down the room without expending as much energy as the air conditioner settings.
- Before expending time, effort, and money with an elaborate sports-themed or Super Bowl marriage proposal, however, the person planning the event needs to be sure they don't cause a foul in the relationship.
- He certainly felt human with a massive male body expending heat and warmth.Advertisement
- The addiction of the Franks in later centuries to the chase is evidenced by the frequency with which not only the laity but also the clergy were warned by provincial councils against expending so much of their time and money on hounds, hawks and falcons; and we have similar proof with regard to the habits of other Teutonic nations subsequent to the introduction of Christianity.
- Researchers are now expending lots of time and effort in studying treatments that might prove useful in more progressive disease.
- The account from the ist of November 1361 to 1362 shows Simon of Bradstede, clerk of the works, then expending £1773, of which boo was received by the hands of William of Wykeham at the exchequer, and that from 1369 shows Bernard Cokles, clerk of the works, expending £2306.