Expendable sentence example
- The bike was a trophy from a time when Dean's budget contained more expendable income.
- These mats are made of expendable green resources like non-toxic rubber foam or cork.
- Her eyes were warm with tears and her heart racing from the unexpected confrontation with the distressed ex-deity who viewed her as expendable less than a week before.
- It also corrals the files that tend to be large and/or expendable into one location, and simplifies disk space management for builds.
- All of these are considered imminently expendable by the system.Advertisement
- Alloy Surfaces ' strong growth has continued and it is now the largest supplier of expendable decoys in the world.
- In reality many charities with an expendable endowment depend on the income it produces to fund core or continuing activities.
- One who thought that human life was not expendable would have asked a question about human worth.
- This book brings Scripture alive to prove that church is not only expendable, it hinders spiritual growth.
- Based on the philosophy that the employe is completely expendable, this book succeeds in " Topgrading " worker exploitation.Advertisement
- A company with price remained flat is deemed expendable to match of.
- Children went through a natural progression in their process of education, and there was a point when nurses became expendable.
- We have a choice - either to adapt and submit to the more powerful energies. or to be regarded as expendable.
- Many grew depressed and felt expendable -- especially since U.S. officials had made clear they would not negotiate with Iraq over hostages.
- Does n't the evidence on the ground seem to suggest that most human lives are expendable most of the time?Advertisement
- This is the more 'frankensteinian' theme of the Terminator movies - be careful abou creating objects smarter or stronger than you, or you might find yourself wholly expendable.
- Not only will you need to have the expendable finances to treat your skin, you'll also want to commit to your clear skin afterwards by avoiding the sun at all costs.
- These little "nickel and dime" purchases are what mysteriously eat away at expendable income, thus they are the easiest to curb.