Expatriates sentence example
- Re-entering the ' home ' culture 60% of returned expatriates report that they had predominantly negative feelings about returning to their own country.
- The project employed 2,500 people, including 300 expatriates and 2,200 locals.
- Our organization currently has 11 expatriates and around 40 local staff.
- He added that many Iraqi expatriates would likely return home to help.
- While in France he became friendly with American expatriates such as Gertrude Stein, Ernest Hemingway and Ezra Pound.Advertisement
- There will always be other expatriates with plenty to say in the local bar or at the 19th hole on the golf course.
- If you are not interested in learning a new language, you may want to select a country where there are clusters of English-speaking expatriates or where many of the natives speak English.
- When it is danced in clubs (usually by Cuban expatriates), it is a very conventional and specific form of dance.
- According to the State Department, more than 150 expatriates were kidnapped in 2007.
- You may want to subscribe to the Jobs Area of Expats in Sweden, which provides information designed specifically to help Americans and other English speaking expatriates find employment in the country.Advertisement
- Name a country and you can find one of their expatriates here.