Expat sentence example
- Clark Stevenson, an English expat who is one of those who has joined this new gold rush, gives his view.
- The new gold rush Expat South Africans and Britons alike have been quick to capitalize on the weak rand.
- The only objections so far seem to be from local expat brits.
- Paul Austin, a British expat based in Dubai, lost many thousands of pounds in the Imperial fiasco.
- I had lunch at a very nice terrace restaurant on the beach run by a Canadian expat and his Dominican wife.Advertisement
- French Property insurance: Intasure are experts in holiday home insurance and expat home insurance in France.
- Have allowed it pulling out of and insurance coverage expat medical insurance policy analysts did.
- They are of little help to expat borrowers and are particularly obstructive to existing borrowers looking to extend their terms, or borrowing levels.
- British expat, Matt moved into to Shayne's Los Angeles Condo and just as quickly, moved out.
- However PHP can support a set of functions, implemented using expat.Advertisement
- This new builtin will be enabled only if you have expat installed.