Expansion-packs sentence example
- More expensive versions are likely to include a wider range of features and greater detail, and may even incorporate previously released expansion packs and other bonuses.
- Gamers have since been able to enjoy several sequels and expansion packs to the Sims universe.
- You can create houses, grow neighborhoods, get jobs and play with the large number of expansion packs available for the game.
- If you have a copy of Sims 2 for PC, then you're probably already familiar with the many official expansion packs that you can purchase for the game.
- At the same time, programmers developed ways to essentially "hack" the Sims 2 game and then developed expansion packs of their own that people could download for free.Advertisement
- Some examples of expansion packs developed by these "hackers" include the following.
- The compilation is a mixture of games and expansion packs for the original games.
- One of two expansion packs released in 1997.
- There are two official expansion packs for the Sims 2, Nightlife and University and both are available for purchase through the website or at your local department or electronics store.
- If you do not have all of the expansion packs the new "Sims Complete Collection" is available for purchase now through The Sims Website.Advertisement
- Multiple expansion packs add to what players can experience in the game.