Exorcist sentence example
- The prostrations of the credens before the Perfect were in their manner and import identical with the prostrations of the catechumen before the exorcist.
- Mother's head very slowly turned 180 degrees, a fete I never saw repeated until I saw the 1973 film 'The exorcist ' .
- I have never watched The exorcist in my life, it's a lot for me to take.
- What convinced you and how did you become an exorcist?
- The illusion is probably to divert attention away from the Oni's real body. old exorcist Oh-ho.Advertisement
- The exorcist prequel will be directed by Paul Schrader and will begin shooting in November.
- The 911 call her friend made prior to the hospitalization was leaked later, and it revealed that he called 911 and requested an exorcist.
- Soon afterwards he received baptism, and two years later,, having left the army, he joined Hilary of Poitiers, who wished to make him a deacon, but at his own request ordained him to the humbler office of an exorcist.
- We are justified in believing that both exorcists and readers, whose functions differed essentially from the mechanical employments of the other minor clerics, belonged originally to the " charismatic " ministry, and sank afterwards to a low rank in the " orders" of the church (see Exorcist and Lector).
- You play John, who has supernatural powers as an exorcist, mage and occultist.Advertisement
- Many people have heard of the famous film, The Exorcist, but few people are aware that the true story on which the film was based actually involved a Ouija board.
- Small children being threatened by the revenants is a particularly frightening scenario, exploited to good effect in 1973's The Exorcist and its sequels.
- He has supernatural powers, uses magic, and is an exorcist that dabbles with the occult.
- The 1973 movie, The Exorcist, was supposedly based on the case of a young boy.