Exorcised sentence example
- The rhetorical element must be exorcised.
- If the wrong spirit can be exorcised, there is hope that the quarrel will end in a general desire for reconciliation.
- So the water when it is exorcised and becomes baptismal, not only drives out the evil principle, but also contracts a power of hallowing."
- He acquired a reputation as a worker of miracles, and on this ground was sent to Rome as an envoy, where (legend tells) he exorcised from the emperor's daughter a demon who had obligingly entered the lady to enable Simon to effect his miracle.
- The king was exorcised, and the exorcists of the kingdom were called upon to put stringent questions to the devils they cast out.Advertisement
- Miss Jeanette exorcised Lettie Mae's demon.