Exorcise sentence example
- Exorcise your inner demon by dressing in black velvet and white lace.
- Tara's mother wants money to exorcise her inner demons.
- Haunted by her own inner demons, a con artist takes her for several hundred dollars to exorcise her mother and herself.
- Recognizing a linguistic side to " logical " theory with a natural development in rhetoric, the Stoics endeavour to exorcise considerations of language from the contrasted side.
- He was, however, the first whose analysis was sufficiently convincing to exorcise the tyranny of grammatical forms. The categorical and disjunctive judgment reduce to the hypothetical.Advertisement
- Her confessor directed her to exorcise the figure, and she obeyed with pain, but, it is needless to say, in vain.