Exorbitantly sentence example
- High quality diamonds can be exorbitantly expensive, and pink diamonds are among some of the costliest hues.
- Your little girl will be the envy of the entire cafeteria with this exorbitantly priced accessory.
- That is not to say that microkinis are exorbitantly expensive, but everyone loves getting a good deal, and having a few extra dollars in your pocket is sure to make you feel good.
- This is a tremendous benefit because while it's true that these items are not exorbitantly priced, if you purchase more than one or two items, the final cost can add up fairly quickly.
- While rimless eyewear isn't exorbitantly more than other types of frames on average, you can expect to pay quite a bit for high quality rimless styles.Advertisement
- While these types of blankets are rarely exorbitantly priced, it really is in your best interest to find the best deal.
- If you come across a style that seems to be exorbitantly priced, keep searching, as you are sure to find some terrific lingerie deals, particularly if you opt to do a bit of research online.