Exonerate sentence example
- In her quest to find the information needed to exonerate Viki, Karen took the stand.
- The crew of the Enterprise must find a way to exonerate Kirk from these heavy charges and try to salvage the shaky relationship with the Klingons.
- If he never knew she violated his trust, that wouldn't exonerate her.
- However the Hire Purchase Act 1964 does not exonerate the seller from any liability under the finance agreement.
- He was, however, pardoned, and the facility with which Bristol subsequently capitulated to the parliamentary army induced Cromwell and the generals to exonerate him completely.Advertisement
- He could look at the track â€“ maybe exonerate Brutus for you.