Exogenous sentence example
- In addition, the great majority have also another method of reproduction, for increasing the number of the parasites in any individual host; this is distinguished as multiplicative or endogenous reproduction, from the propagative or exogenous method (by means of the resistant spores), which serves for the infection of fresh hosts and secures the dissemination and survival of the species.
- With large doses of exogenous androgens, spermatogenesis may be suppressed.
- The second theme is that money is endogenous and not exogenous.
- Patients who may have reasons for adrenocortical insufficiency other than exogenous corticosteroid therapy.
- The permeability of the tomato epidermal peels to the exogenous chemicals was tested and found to be adequate.Advertisement
- When no exogenous purines is available, the loss has to be replaced all by de novo synthesis.
- A. "Infection, fever, and exogenous and endogenous pyrogens: some concepts have changed."
- The exogenous antibodies in the mother's circulation are gradually destroyed over the next three to six months, and the mother remains unsensitized.
- Not only does the diet include the use of exogenous hormones, it also advocates users adhere to a 500 calorie per day diet plan.
- As it turns out, there's an exogenous reason for her depression - the strange magical sphere she inherited from her deceased father Nicholas (see above), a Villers Sphere created by a powerful mage.Advertisement
- This is known as exogenous branch-formation In the root, on the other hand, the origin of branches is endogenous The cells of the pericycle, usually opposite a protoxylem strand divide tangentially and give rise to a new growing-point.
- We don garment after garment, as if we grew like exogenous plants by addition without.