Existentialism sentence example
- Thus he creates his religious existentialism as a philosophy of multiplicity and emancipation from knowledge, morality and rules of mind and action.
- Since existentialism tries to remain truthful, the project of exploitation in any form must be wrong.
- The play was a political revue sketch, padded with Existentialism to confuse the censors.
- The movement of modern existentialism in visual art starts with CÃ©zanne in France.
- Sartre has the point of view that is called Atheistic existentialism, which puts the emphasis on the individual instead of society.Advertisement
- Several eminent thinkers at the time, including Jean Wahl, dismissed Sartrean existentialism as a manifestation of this.
- See - reading this is like being in Paris... discussing existentialism with like-minded individuals in a Latin Quarter cafe.
- At the moment the Sartre list is reading existentialism and Humanism together.
- And be assured, in The Final Days of Simon Bacon the geezers knock existentialism 's block off.