Exfoliates sentence example
- While our body naturally exfoliates itself about once a month, a weekly boost is beneficial.
- It is recommended that all your additives, including essential oils and exfoliates, not exceed two percent of the entire soap solution.
- This tattoo begins to fade as the skin exfoliates and renews itself.
- The most crucial part of any scrub is the granulated ingredient that exfoliates the skin.
- This product moisturizes and exfoliates dry skin for younger, healthier looking hands and nails and contains anti-aging peptides, Retinol and ingredients to improve collagen synthesis and help fade age spots.Advertisement
- It exfoliates dry skin and prevents hangnails, and it's great to keep in the desk drawer at work!
- It removes makeup, gently exfoliates and hydrates the skin.
- Microdermabrasion is a procedure that essentially exfoliates the skin deeply, resulting in fresher, healthier and smoother skin.
- If you treat a normal or dry area with creams or exfoliates for oily skin, they may become dry and flaky.
- This oil-free scrub removes dirt, oil, and blackheads from the skin's pores, and also exfoliates dead skin cells.Advertisement
- A microdermabrasion treatment exfoliates away dead skin flakes, old makeup and debri.
- One of its most beloved products is Peeling Groovy Facial Serum, a treatment that gently exfoliates the skin to promote a smoother texture and diminish the appearance of spots and fine lines.