Exfoliated sentence example
- The area is then exfoliated and deep cleansed using an ultrasound spatula that glides over the skin.
- The material is supplied to the contractor as a dry powder made up of cement and exfoliated vermiculite.
- After you've exfoliated, it's a good idea to put lotion on your rough spots-knees, elbows, ankles, knuckles, and wrists.
- As with all long wearing lipsticks, it's always wise to start with exfoliated lips for smooth coverage.
- You must be buffed, exfoliated, waxed and bronzed in order to carry off this swimsuit style.Advertisement
- A vacuum then removes the crystals and exfoliated skin cells.
- Staying moisturized, hydrated, and exfoliated will allow you to stave off the flakes and redness that sometimes accompany the colder months.
- But do you count freshly exfoliated skin as one of your best traits?
- Since exfoliated skin looks lighter anyway, this combined with the lemon should have a lightening and brightening effect.
- Skin can be exfoliated up to every other day for very oily skin.Advertisement