Exfoliants sentence example
- Sephora has facial masks, scrubs, exfoliants, and antiaging treatments for sale in its skincare department.
- Lip exfoliants such as The Body Shop's Lip Scuff, are the perfect tool for lip stain preparation, although whipping up your own rub is just as fun.
- Some products are applied in color-changing formulas so that you can see the visible areas that need application or blending, while others include application tools and products like exfoliants and disposable gloves.
- In addition to hydrating the skin, omit the use of granular exfoliants while self-tanning, unless preparing the surface of the skin for the initial application.
- Avoid using cleansers that contain exfoliants.Advertisement
- Some exfoliants are too harsh and may cut into the surface of your skin, so proceed with caution when using a facial scrub.
- These exfoliants are weak forms of acid that burn off the top layer of skin.
- While the exfoliants work by removing damaged skin cells, some products claim to actually repair them.
- Natural exfoliants like crushed apricot seeds can scratch and damage the skin.
- Do not use exfoliants or scrub too hard on your skin.Advertisement
- Facial cleansers that contain exfoliants will fight oil every day.
- These synthetic acids work as exfoliants rubbing away the older top layers of the skin.
- Many people believe that clearing up skin means drying it out with harsh exfoliants and chemicals.