Executable sentence example
- You mean, you sent me an executable attachment?
- Any DOS diskette that has been properly formatted contains some executable code in its boot sector.
- The download arrives in the form of a self-extracting executable file, and the installation process is almost completely automated.
- It is a very simple process to run the executable with a brand new floppy disk in the floppy drive.
- These environment variables may be used to control the executable's behavior.Advertisement
- Change the first line (the shebang statement) to point to your local Python executable program.
- These environment variables may be used to control the executable 's behavior.
- You can also package your game into an executable file that can be installed on any computer.
- They have space limitations - every disk in a game box costs money - but thanks to compression and an installation process, they don't have to fit it all in executable form on the game disk like console games do.
- Not really an emulator by definition, Cxbx takes the Xbox executable file and converts it into a Windows executable.Advertisement
- Never download an executable without using a virus scanner.