Exec sentence example
- Existing members can arrange finance through Club exec John Cannon by ringing 0800 612 9601 or clicking here to send an email.
- It has more character than any German exec, is exceptionally roomy and airy inside and a joy to travel in.
- I have fully qualified opticians working in labs, making the glasses. Ã¢I was on GMTV today, arguing with an exec from Specsavers.
- The three lines cause both sh and wish to process the script, but the exec is only executed by sh.
- Given the tight time frame in which studio exec's wanted to wrap the film, they were also having issues with original script writer Melissa Rosenberg.Advertisement
- Scooter Braun, former So So Def Records exec, was the first to make a move.
- It also chronicled her life as a newlywed as she had just married Matthew Moline, a former Apple Computer exec.