Excursuses sentence example
- Ethnographical and geographical excursuses are a special feature of the work.
- His annotations on the Psalms are especially interesting for the polemical excursuses directed against the Christian interpretation.
- An edition covering the period from Solon to 403, with new notes and excursuses, was published by J.
- with notes and excursuses chiefly on the chronology and organization of the empire).
- The grammatical work of Rabbi Jonah extended, moreover, to the domain of rhetoric and biblical hermeneutics, and his lexicon contains many exegetical excursuses.Advertisement