Exclusive-rights sentence example
- For a certain class of citizens to be condemned, by virtue of their birth, to political disfranchisement is as flatly against every principle of democracy as for a certain class of citizens to enjoy exclusive rights by reason of birth.
- He further invaded the exclusive rights of the patricians by directing his secretary Gnaeus Flavius (whom, though a freedman, he made a senator) to publish the legis actiones (methods of legal practice) and the list of dies fasti (or days on which legal business could be transacted).
- In 1870 the exclusive rights of killing seals upon these islands was leased by the United States to the Alaska Commercial Company, upon conditions limiting the numbers to be taken annually, and otherwise providing for their protection.
- The superstar singer and his partner David Furnish were offered the huge sum for exclusive rights to their December 21 nuptials.
- More pregnancy gossip is making the rounds regarding Joe Simpson allegedly shopping around the exclusive rights to his youngest daughter's official pregnancy announcement for $1 million to the first taker.Advertisement
- People has been know to pay big bucks for exclusive rights on celebrity news and images.
- Interestingly, the original concept for the system was dreamed up by Trip Hawkins, who had previously founded Electronic Arts, the company that now owns exclusive rights to a number of sports franchises.
- They also bought exclusive rights to handle all of AOL's game-related content for $81 million over five years.
- Some time back, EA bought the exclusive rights to the NFL (National Football League), putting Acclaim's Quarterback Club franchise into the dark.
- While EA has now signed Tiger Woods to a six-year contract, they do not have the exclusive rights to the PGA (Professional Golfers' Association).Advertisement
- The most recent salvo in the vicious turf battle for football video gamers was fired in December 2004 when Electronic Arts bought the exclusive rights to NFL players, stadiums, and teams for five years.
- You can definitely expect gossip magazines to be competing for exclusive rights to pictures of Reese's baby bump in the upcoming months.
- This may mean buying a bulk lot of raw gems to obtain a single luxurious stone or haggling for exclusive rights to review newly acquired stones before other buyers.