Exclusive or sentence example
- The old citizens thus gradually grew into an exclusive or aristocratic body, called yauopoc or landowners.
- The most remarkable of the works from this period are - (I) the Bestimmung des Menschen (Vocation of Man, 1800), a book which, for beauty of style, richness of content, and elevation of thought, may be ranked with the Meditations of Descartes; (2) Der geschlossene Handelsstaat, 1800 (The Exclusive or Isolated Commercial State), a very remarkable treatise, intensely socialist in tone, and inculcating organized protection; (3) Sonnenklarer Bericht an das grossere Publicum iiber die neueste Philosophie, 1801.
- Even in the deliberately religious and moral work of the more academic poets this seriousness is never more exclusive or oppressive than it is in any other literature of the time.
- There are also justices of the peace (elected) and police justices (appointed) in cities, and in various minor cases a justice's court has original jurisdiction, either exclusive or concurrent, with the circuit and corporation courts.
- The company is the exclusive or preferred caterer and event manager at about 14 venues in and around Edinburgh.Advertisement
- The main feature of the temple economy was purported to be the exclusive or almost exclusive temple ownership of land.
- However, fur is no longer confined to exclusive or expensive clothing or to full fur garments.