Exclaim sentence example
- Looking around he would exclaim "By George!"
- As she passed, they would stop her and exclaim "Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific!"
- exclaim that took everything I had to come back.
- exclaim in amazement, " Man, what happened to you?
- exclaim quot.Advertisement
- Consequently, if any single deputy believed that a measure already approved of by the rest of the house might be injurious to his constituency, he had the right to rise and exclaim nie pozwalam, " I disapprove," when the measure in question fell at once to the ground.
- Well might the disappointed monarch exclaim: "It is vain to labour for the welfare of those who do not care a jot about it themselves."
- Firstly, then, it was a grace (charisma) of the spirit, yet not of the holy or pure spirit only, but of evil spirits also who on occasions had been known to take possession of the larynx of a saint and exclaim, "Jesus is Anathema."