Excitatory sentence example
- They always use the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, and are always excitatory.
- More recently, studies on the role of immediate early gene expression in excitatory amino acid-induced neurotoxicity have been initiated.
- The role of the excitatory neurotransmitter glutamate is being investigated.
- Connections shown in red have an excitatory effect on target structures (primarily through the transmitter glutamate ).
- Monitoring excitatory and inhibitory amino acids will it is hoped, elucidate the mechanism by which these drug exert their effect.Advertisement
- Too many excitatory neurotransmitters released or too many of their receptors available can make this happen more easily.
- Aspartate, also an excitatory transmitter, is present at a concentration of 1 - 3 mmol/L.