Excision sentence example
- A similar instrument is used in surgery for operations involving the excision of portions of bone.
- Strong chemicals may be applied as well as surgical excision with or without electrocautery.
- Commonly employed treatment options include cryotherapy (freezing of the tumor) and excision.
- Awake craniotomy with propofol infusion has become increasingly popular for the optimal excision of brain tumors located in eloquent areas.
- These include, small bowel resection, stoma, excision of fistulas, right nephrectomy, oophorectomy and possible hysterectomy.Advertisement
- The excision of detailed farming matters from early years is also notable.
- Different views on subscription and discipline, and the arbitrary act of excision were the barriers to union, but these were removed; in 1758 the adopting act was re-established in its original breadth, the "Synod of New York and Philadelphia" was formed, and the reunion was signalized by the formation of the presbytery of Hanover in Virginia.
- Cats: Surgical excision is the treatment of choice for bladder cancer in cats.
- Continued growth usually requires surgical excision before it reaches the pupil.
- They can be removed by cryotherapy (freezing), laser or electrocauterization (burning), or surgical excision (cutting).Advertisement
- Surgery: When traditional non-surgical treatments simply don't work (this is often the case on deep birthmarks, such as hemangiomas, also known as strawberry birthmarks), then a surgical excision is usually the next step.
- Mohs micrographic surgery - In effort to remove fewer healthy cells than he would have to during excision, the doctor cuts out the cancerous cells and then examines the bordering ones with a microscope in order to ensure they are all gone.
- Apart from these secondary elements, which readily admit of excision, the chapter is in complete accord with P as regards point of view and language, and is therefore to be assigned to that source.
- Excision - This consists of using a surgical knife to cut the tumor out.
- It meant the excision of an alien element which fed like a cancer on the body politic; it meant the recovery, at comparatively little cost, of the command of the principal rivers of Poland, the Vistula and the Niemen; it meant the obtaining of a seaboard with the corollaries of sea-power and world-wide commerce.Advertisement