Exchange-vows sentence example
- We're just going to exchange vows.
- This celibacy thing is fine as far as it goes, but everything will change after they exchange vows.
- Those looking to exchange vows under the southern sun have no shortage of spectacular destination wedding venues which cater specifically to out-of-town couples.
- You and your beloved can exchange vows on the beach and retreat to the ocean-view ballroom for a magnificent reception complete with special bride and groom table.
- While there are those couples who do everything they can do make sure the press gets wind of their special day, there are those who would rather not exchange vows over the sounds of whirring helicopters and clicking cameras.Advertisement
- Because many beach weddings are smaller, casual affairs, however, these packages are perfect for many couples who wish to exchange vows on Hawaiian sand.
- Steamboat Natchez is another river cruise venue available for couples who want to exchange vows in the New Orleans area.
- More and more people are seeking out opportunities for Alaskan wedding cruises as the idea becomes more popular among couples looking for a unique setting to exchange vows.