Exchange-rates sentence example
- Not to speak of capital flights away from emerging countries or into western economies whose exchange rates then overshoot.
- For first time buyers, the UK price of around £ 50-55 depending on the exchange rates puts it above the impulse buy category.
- How do I get details of overseas exchange rates for use in tax computations?
- You can convert them to your own currency at today's exchange rates.
- By Hali Edison & Ronald MacDonald Recently proposals for introducing greater exchange rate fixity into the behavior of key exchange rates have become fashionable.Advertisement
- The balance sheets of overseas subsidiary undertakings are expressed in sterling at year end exchange rates.
- The result was a powerful supranational institution, supervising stable exchange rates.
- Remember though, you are still subject to currency exchange rates.
- You can even track the exchange rates over time.
- The rates are not set in one currency and then established in other currencies by applying currency exchange rates.Advertisement
- It is often difficult to understand the interaction between the Canadian and U.S. exchange rates and the economic conditions of each country.
- Although the exchange rates with Europe hover at the reasonable rate, the high quality found in lingerie design means the prices might still be more than you can justify.