Excalibur sentence example
- When you catch your breath, dare to ride the fearsome gauntlet or spin 360 degrees on King ArthurÃ¢s Legendary Sword Excalibur II.
- If a family plans a three-night weekday stay and is planning to fly in to Las Vegas from New York, it is possible to get a package deal with Excalibur for around $2,400.
- La Morte D'Arthur, Thomas Malory's compilation of Arthur legends in the 15th century, includes both versions, and he further compounds confusion by calling both swords Excalibur.
- Legendary swords reminiscent of Excalibur will make magnificent accessories.
- Some raw recipes also require an Excalibur dehydrator, but none of the recipes in my book require a dehydrator.Advertisement
- It is certainly easy to believe that King Arthur held Excalibur by Chalice Well.
- In other markets, slight variants on this phone were sold as the HTC Excalibur, among other names.
- Ten years after the introduction of the Battleship board game, the Milton Bradley Company in conjunction with Excalibur Electronics published Electronic Battleship.
- At Excalibur, the children can become a part of the magical world of Merlin and King Arthur.
- Even before Arthur plucked Excalibur from the hand of the Lady of the Lake, these weapons have been almost characters in their own right, with names, histories and legends associated with them.Advertisement
- King Arthur's famous blade Excalibur is often called Caliburn, or Caledfwlch in Welsh.
- Was Excalibur the famous sword in the stone that young Arthur extracted to become recognized as High King?
- These themes give tourists the feeling of traveling through space and time as they become part of the medieval era at Excalibur or visit the streets of New York at New York, New York.
- In fact, a family wishing to stay at the Excalibur, which is a hotel themed to represent the medieval times of King Arthur, can get a very cost-effective package.
- Across the street from Excalibur, families can find MGM.Advertisement