Exacerbation sentence example
- The periodicity shows itself in the form of an exacerbation of the still continuing fever, and that exacerbation may take place twentyfour hours after the first onset, or the interval may be only half that period, or it may be double.
- The remission or abatement lasts generally throughout the morning; and about noon there is an exacerbation, seldom ushered in by chills, which continues till the early morning following, when it remits or abates as before.
- Hyperglycaemia New onset diabetes mellitus, hyperglycaemia, and exacerbation of existing diabetes mellitus have been reported in patients receiving protease inhibitors.
- These show that addition of AS1404 to docetaxel chemotherapy has been generally well-tolerated, without exacerbation of chemotherapy side-effects.
- deepening of the environmental crisis, and the exacerbation of North-South tensions.Advertisement
- The disease, which causes progressive paralysis, is marked by periods of exacerbation and remission.
- L. "Premenstrual Syndrome, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, and Premenstrual Exacerbation of Another Disorder."
- Air circulation is necessary to prevent excess sweating which can lead to the exacerbation and growth of fungal infections.