Exacerbating sentence example
- I slip twice in Niederau going to the shops exacerbating my ankle, and then hobble back to the hotel.
- The abuse also has a clear impact on the mental health of our clients, often exacerbating any existing mental distress.
- It irritates the mucous membrane of the respiratory system, causing coughing, choking and impaired lung function and exacerbating asthma symptoms.
- But both candidates claimed victory on television, a move seen exacerbating tensions that could lead to market volatility.
- (See Schleswig-Holstein Question.) Within the monarchy itself, during the following years, " Schleswig-Holsteinism " and " Eiderdanism " faced each other as rival, mutually exacerbating forces; and the efforts of succeeding governments to solve the insoluble problem broke down ever on the rock of nationalist passion and the interests of the German powers.Advertisement
- Many farmers and farm workers are too ill to tend the crops, exacerbating the problem of food production.
- If there is a change in your home that is exacerbating the problem, try to handle that as easily as possible.
- Whereas, clay-based cat litter can swell up to 15 times its original size via water absorption, exacerbating landfill space.
- You know, not that the whole lot of them aren't already exacerbating stereotypes of Italian Americans.
- Instead of choosing sides and exacerbating arguments with these issues, couples should use the opportunity to continue working out their differences before they walk down the aisle.Advertisement
- However, environment and lifestyle habits play a major role in exacerbating our body shape and muscle/fat ratio.
- Exacerbating it with a new remedy might result in an even more severe condition.