Exacerbates sentence example
- When stress triggers or exacerbates a mental health problem such as anxiety or depression, it's imperative to get professional help from a psychiatrist or licensed therapist.
- Smoking also exacerbates snoring problems due to the narrowing of the air passages that is associated with it.
- Sharing living space exacerbates their differences and their expectations.
- It's a vicious cycle, as the body struggles to regulate itself, and the consumption of carbohydrate foods -- especially simple carbohydrates -- exacerbates the problem.
- Not only is comfort an issue, but bras that do not fit properly can also cause back problems, poor posture (which further exacerbates back problems) and tense neck and back muscles.Advertisement